Sunday

more kanye x lv

Here is shoe number 2 from Kanye's collaboration with luxury giants Louis Vuitton. The mid/high top shoe is looking quite nice if I do say so myself. Im loving the all red with not any other colour featured at all. The details look very well done however it still has that high back feature which Kanye himself says if for tucking your jeans into? WHY? Other than that I'm very imprssed.



In a rather garish tan colour:


KW has also done a ladies line, to the suprise of many! These to me, look even more dope than the mens. Sick colours, great shape and strong details.




Another ladies line colour. Reminds me slightly of the UENO Air Force 1 that was release a few years ago. Subtle colours with strong detailling. Love the gold lace lock.






The only possible downside I can see to these shoes is going to be the pricing. Its obvious that they are going to be pushing at least £200 if not more. Which is a shame, I mean obviously keep them limited but not stupidly priced.

No comments: