Tuesday

copycat



Its so annoying when you see something that you have already designed go out on a commercial release! Back during my second year on my BA Furniture course me and my fellow designers, namely Andrew Marshall and Michael Broom put together a project for a local packaging company. The design was for a reception area that they were wanting to make a bit more welcoming. Our proposal was a series of wall mounted units made from essentially cardboard (relevant to our user). These units were like a flightpath moving around the room on different plane levels - Just like the design above! The design you see above is from a New York based design studio called MisoSoup Design. 

if you dont have any idea what I'm ranting on about I will post pictures later in the week.

Im so pissed right now....

No comments: